Weebly Review

 




Weebly is a reasonable option for those who want to create a personal website. Since I do not have much experience in opening websites, it is not possible for me to make a wide comparison. However, I can say that it is very easy to create a website with Weeby. After registering on the site, you start by choosing one of the hundreds of templates placed into different categories. It is great that these are divided into categories as it makes it very easy for you to choose the template that suits your need. Once you choose the template, the only thing left to do is to fill in the text boxes.Overall I liked the weebly. The only thing I struggled with was replacing some of the schemas because the pages are highly organized and if you want to change something, you have to change many things along with it.

Click here to see my website on Weebly.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Edpuzzle Review